It all begins with wanting to share water activities. Whether you own a boat or just want to share in the adventures, all are welcome. Fun on the water is what it is all about.
We are a diverse group of members that love spending time on the water and sharing our passion of boating with others.
"We wear white socks, drink our whiskey straight, and we have a lot of fun." - Rob Sesar, Staff Commodore
New Clubhouse: large deck, monthly BBQ
Our new club house is located in the historic Glen Cove Marina, located at the foot of the Carquinez Bridge. We love being at the gateway to both the San Francisco Bay and the Sacramento Delta, which magnifies the water adventures possible! ”And Napa is only three sheets to the wind away,” according to Staff Commodore Rob.
GCYC is on the SF Bay Trail: www.baytrail.org
Our clubhouse and deck are pet friendly!
GUEST BOAT DOCK:
To arrange a Cruise In, please contact our Club or the Glen Cove Marina: www.glencovemarina.net
Commodore Larry Fredeen -- (661)205-5953
Join Us, active Sail & Power Boaters
• If you have a boat and need a crew to keep you on the water, we’re your club.
• If you’ve always wanted to boat or sail, and want to check it out as a crew member, we’re you’re club.
• If you want to be with people who love the water, coast line and the creatures that live in our spectacular area, we’re your club.
• Radical GCYC water adventures and once a month BBQ’s on our expansive deck included!
• In the planning stages: community veggie garden. Cruise by and enjoy fresh veggies!